Thursday, August 13, 2009






























































Client: Edison Years

With the design work above, I wanted to share with you the process of designing this logo. Also on show are two of my business card concepts that did not make the cut, but I wanted to show you all some of my ideas. In the second image above, is a sketch presented to me by the client. As you can see the steps I took to get to the final stage and at the same time offering a variety of layouts and colour themes.

"We create innovative customer acquisition strategies to help Melbourne businesses get more customers. By aligning digital marketing techniques with traditional media and social media methods, we get the results your business wants-customers-for a fraction of the price of the media agencies."-Toby Burrows